Are you using traditional tools to test solar PV installations?
There is a faster and more accurate way to help save time and money…
Using traditional tools such as a clamp meter or multimeter to test and troubleshoot solar PV installations takes a lot of time, and the accuracy of results may vary. There is a quicker and more accurate way to test solar PV systems, which could streamline maintenance tasks.
COMTEST, the local representative of Seaward, provides a number of specialist PV test solutions for both 1000V and 1500V systems, which are used and trusted by thousands of solar PV professionals across the world. Check below to see how these tools can change the way you test, and choose a kit to suit specific needs:
The Seaward PV200 Solar Installation Tester allows electrical safety and performance verification of photovoltaic installations in a safe and easy-to-use device. Transforming the way PV systems are tested, the PV200 combines ground continuity, DC operating power and operating current test functions in a hand-held device. It can also test insulation resistance, open circuit voltage and short circuit current at the push of a button. The unit can also wirelessly capture and record real-time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature measurements from the Solar Survey 200R. The PV200 has memory to store up to 999 datasets that can be stored on the instrument and once downloaded to the SolarCert software comparison to the standard test conditions can be made.
Professional test certificates and reports can also be created when used with Seaward’s SolarCert software.
- All-in-one commissioning tests and I-V curve tracing.
- Automatic fill factor calculation.
- Ground (earth) continuity measurement with test lead null.
- Memory for up to 999 records with USB download to PC.
- Instant NFC data transfer using the PVMobile app.
- Test multiple strings in parallel up to 1500V 40A.
- Test at a string level or in the combiner box.
- Record up to 999 full sets of string data.
- Test open circuit voltage (Voc), short circuit current (Isc), irradiance (W/m2), ambient temperature & more.
- Free product and O&M training with every purchase.
Contact COMTEST for more information on Seaward’s specialist solar PV test solutions on 010 595 1821, email@example.com or www.comtest.co.za