CHONGWE FARM FOR SALE
One of Zambia’s Largest and Most Productive Irrigated Cropping Properties
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Chongwe’s Mixed Farming Aggregation (Chongwe), one of Zambia’s renowned properties, currently operated as a highly productive cropping and seed production enterprise.
Key Features of the Opportunity include:
- Comprising approximately 2,666 hectares
- A large scale, contiguous landholding comprising outstanding soil types and well-developed infrastructure, underpinned by excellent climatic conditions (average annual rainfall of 1,087* millimeters).
- 1,099* Hectares arable cropping land of which 769* hectares is irrigable via 16 centre pivots.
- Chongwe currently produces wheat, corn and soya bean.
- 7* kilometre frontage to the Chalimbana River
- Chongwe is located only 40* lineal kilometres east of Lusaka, being the capital city and regional centre transportation hub of Zambia. The farms proximity to Lusaka makes it a future target for residential sub-division and urban development.
- Excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure and well-developed structural improvements, including separate manager’s residences, office, storage and machinery sheds, seed research and development facility and staff amenities block.
For sale by international expression of interest closing Thursday 25thJune 2020 at 4pm Central Africa Time (CAT).
For further information please contact:
+260 96 216 5197